Miha Hvale. Video editor, post-production supervisor, videographer and much more.
My name is Miha Hvale. And this is my story.
WHO AM I?
An intuitive video editor with a strong technical background, with a keen interest in film, computers and cameras.
- 10 years’ experience as a video editor (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Incite Media Producer, Leitch Newsflash).
- 5 years’ experience as a videographer, specializing in wedding videography.
- 5 years' lecturing experience - video editing lecturer.
- 3 years’ experience of post-production supervising & helpdesk support - tapeless workflow, format conversions, maintaining SAN storage.
- A strong sense for storytelling, an eye for details and wide technical/theoretical knowledge.
- A very positive work attitude
MY WORK INCLUDES:
- Full feature length documentaries editing
- On-site filming and editing
- Music videos filming and editing
- NLE administration and technical support
- Simple 2d animations
- Multicamera editing
- DVD & Blu-Ray authoring
- Live event video mixing and filming
and much more...
- a story-teller
- team player
- a unique mixture of analog and digital worlds
- the one who keeps directors from going insane
- English, Slovenian, Croatian and German
MY FIRST PROFESSIONAL CUT:
- Was a short news politics edit I did for RTV (Slovenian national TV) - on BETA - BETA editing
MY EDITING MOTO:
- I like to follow Dede Allen's: "I cut with my gut.", but I think of film as something magical so: "Magic is what I do."
NEED MORE INFO?: